Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Heavenly Father, on Thanksgiving Day
We bow our hearts to You and pray.
We give You thanks for all You've done
Especially for the gift of Jesus, Your Son.
For beauty in nature, Your glory we see-
For joy and health, friends and family,
For daily provision, Your mercy and care
These are the blessings You graciously share.
So today we offer this response of praise
With a promise to follow You all of our days. Today was Thanksgiving and what a wonderful one we had! We spent the day at my cousin Rosalie's house and had the most delicious meal together. Josh was off work which was awesome. We are all so tired now... but I just put the boys to bed and figured I would upload the photos from today to share with you. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. I missed all of my family and friends up north and wish we could have all been together but you were all in my hearts and I am so THANKFUL to Jesus for ALL of my family and friends!! I am so excited to start the Christmas season now and so is Antonio and hubby. I just know Gio will share our love of the holidays once he is old enough to understand.

This Thanksgiving I am especially thankful to GOD for the closeness of my family and friends. Even though we may not all live in the same state, we are all so close now and I have never been so happy about that. I am thankful that we all have our health! There are so many people suffering from illness and I am so greatful that none of my family or friends have to go through that right now and I PRAY for those that do. I am thankful for all of my blessings. My home and everything in it, my husband, my two gorgeous healthy happy sons, my parents, all of my in-laws, my sisters, my brothers, cousins, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles & friends. My happyness, my kindness and just everything wonderful the Lord has blessed me with. Amen.

No comments: