Thursday, October 15, 2009

Giovanni's 4 week checkup/milestones

I can not believe my baby will be one month old on the 18th. God bless him he is doing perfectly. He had his 4 week checkup today and got his first Hepatitis B shot. He did really well and only cried for a second.
Giovanni's One Month Milestones:
-My big boy is now 23 inches long and weighs 10lbs 6oz!
-He is actually holding his head up already! He is so strong!
-He is still doing great on breast milk and eats 3-4oz every 2 hours during the day and 3-4oz every 3-4 hours during the night.
-He is awake a little more during the day and sleeping a little more at night so I have to say things are going pretty good!

Praise the Lord! I made his 2 month old appointment today for the 17th of November where he will get more shots :( I hate when my babies get shots but its only for their best interest and health. I also made Antonio's 5 year old checkup for the 10th of November. I just can't believe my big baby is going to be 5 already! Time flies and they grow so quickly. I love my boys so much!!! Just being with the both of them and getting to snuggle and hold them both at the same time is a little bit of heaven on earth!!! Check back on the 18th of this month for Giovanni's one month photos :)

No comments: