"Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero."
"All for one and one for all
My brother and my friend
What fun we have
The time we share
Brothers 'til the end."
"My brother is a nuisance, My brother is a pain,
If it was up to me, I'd leave him outside in the rain.
But don't you hurt my brother, or be mean to him at all,
'cause I'll stick up for this little guy,
'cause he thinks I'm 10 feet tall!"
"God has blessed me again and again- Always a brother, always a friend.".JPG)
My brother and my friend
What fun we have
The time we share
Brothers 'til the end."
If it was up to me, I'd leave him outside in the rain.
But don't you hurt my brother, or be mean to him at all,
'cause I'll stick up for this little guy,
'cause he thinks I'm 10 feet tall!"
1 comment:
They are going to be such great friends! It's awesome when they start really playing together. Justin and Nathan are insanely inlove with eachother! It's the best!
Post a Comment