Friday, October 16, 2009

Another one with Curls

I was blessed with two boys who have a ton of hair... and I LOVE it!! Giovanni gets little curls every time I wash his hair... it will stay if I put lotion in it, but then it straightens out a little bit... Antonio used to have VERY curly hair as a baby... now he just has thick waves (If I let it grow out, but he likes to keep it short) I LOVE bath time, and now I have two boys to get all squeaky clean. Here are a few pics of Gio after his bathy today. He smells so good I can eat him up!! Boys are soooo delicious!!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

so cute! I remember when Antonio was a baby and seeing pix of his cute little curls!! Jordan had SOOOO MUCH HAIR it was ridiculous but it was straight, like mine..Christian has little kink curls that I hate because it doesnt make sense lol