We were blessed September 18, 2009 at 8:06am with the second little man of our crew Giovanni Gabriel. He weighed in at 9lbs 4oz and was 21 inches long.
Our prince has finally arrived!!!
We arrived at the hospital at 5:30am Friday morning. Giovanni arrived a few hours later via C-Section. Everything went beautifully. I am really managing the pain well. No horror stories here :) We remained in the hospital for the weekend and were home by Sunday night, September 20.
We are now home sweet home enjoying our precious new addition. Antonio is a great big brother. Josh is such a wonderful father. My parents are helping out so much, I just could not ask for more!! Enjoy the slide show of our hospital stay!
We arrived at the hospital at 5:30am Friday morning. Giovanni arrived a few hours later via C-Section. Everything went beautifully. I am really managing the pain well. No horror stories here :) We remained in the hospital for the weekend and were home by Sunday night, September 20.
We are now home sweet home enjoying our precious new addition. Antonio is a great big brother. Josh is such a wonderful father. My parents are helping out so much, I just could not ask for more!! Enjoy the slide show of our hospital stay!
2 comments:
He is so precious!!! Congrats!!!
he is beautiful Melissa! Congrats to you and your precious family.
Post a Comment