Today was my 37 week prenatal appointment... these weeks are just flying by even though I would really love to have my baby... this second! I am now considered "full term", so whenever Giovanni decides to come is fine from now on! Doctor said he is getting big so we need to keep a very close eye on him here on out... he was actually measuring 39 weeks today. Monday, I need to go for an ultrasound to find out his approximate size. Then on Wednesday is another prenatal appointment... maybe my last! If the doctor feels he is getting a little too big, we are going to schedule an induction in my 39th week (2 weeks from now!) I would really love for Gio to come on his own, but I have an awesome doctor and will go along with whatever he thinks!

1 comment:
soo cute!
Post a Comment