Today was my last sonogram for Gio. Since Giovanni has been measuring pretty big, my Dr. wanted to send me for one last sonogram just to get an estimated weight on him. Well, he was so right. As of right now (37 weeks and 5 days) Giovanni has an estimated weight of 9lbs. WOW. No wonder I have been in so much pain!Wednesday is my next prenatal appointment. I will be exactly 38 weeks. I'm sure after going over the paperwork, and seeing how big Gio is measuring, we will talk about an induction date.
Contractions are coming every day now, and lasting for a few hours, but then going away for a little while. I'm sure its not going to be too much longer! As long as I can hold off until after Antonio's surgery tomorrow, it will be perfect! I have a feeling Antonio will be going back to school on Monday as a new big brother! Maybe even before then... only our Lord knows! I know HE has the perfect date and time for the arrival of our precious prince!
No comments:
Post a Comment