Antonio's surgery went well. Praise the LORD. He went in with absolutely no problem, he was such a big, brave boy. The whole thing took about 10 minutes. He was not very happy when he woke up :( My poor little man had some normal pain and nausea. By the time we got home, that was all gone! The Tylenol did wonders and he has not needed any more pain meds since!! I'm surprised he has not taken a nap all day!! Its about 4:30pm now and it looks like he is getting really tired so I'm going to try to keep him up for dinner and then just put him to bed early. He can go back to school tomorrow, he just can not play outside with the class for 2 weeks. He seems to be ok with this. We have to go back in one month, just to make sure everything is healed up properly. Other then that, all is well!
My little man with his books, waiting to be called back:
His turn! Walking back to get his surgery!
I didn't get any photos of him after the surgery, I was too busy holding and loving him and did not want to bother him :)
1 comment:
I'm so glad it's over and done with and all went well! Love you guys!
Post a Comment