Today we took Antonio to Build A Bear to make a special bear for him to bring to the hospital for his brother when he is born. Of course, we didn't get away with getting him one, too :) It was a blast. I totally love family days and we really had a great time today.
We let Antonio make the animals completely on his own. He did everything from picking them out and stuffing them and picking out the clothes and names. He is such a wonderful son and big brother... Josh and I are SO blessed!!
We let Antonio make the animals completely on his own. He did everything from picking them out and stuffing them and picking out the clothes and names. He is such a wonderful son and big brother... Josh and I are SO blessed!!
1 comment:
BATGATER!! so friggin adorable!! AWWWWWW omg so cute!
Post a Comment