Sunday, August 2, 2009

Baby Monitor & Belly Photos

I had the most fabulous day with my family at Babies R Us. Josh and I had a few gift cards from the shower and had a lot of fun spending them today! We were able to get Gio's Monitor. The one we chose is the Summer Infant Day & Night Handheld Color Video Monitor. We have heard nothing but raves about the "Summer" brand monitors and the workers at the store said this one was really good! We tried it out at home and it seems to work really well and has a very good quality picture! The thing I like most about this monitor is that it is hand held and you can walk all over the house and still see the baby. I was not able to do that with Antonio's. I will probably end up mounting the camera on the wall next to the crib this way it can't be knocked over and the wires are no where near the baby. For the rest of the night, Josh, Antonio and I are just going to relax and watch movies. Quality time = the best!
My digital camera is still broken :( So these are the best belly shots I could get (sorry they are so blurry!) *31 weeks 4 days*

No comments: