
Today was Antonio's First day of pre-school or "VPK" I am SO proud of my little boy!! No tears! This is the first year where Josh and I had to actually leave him for 3 hours while he was at school. I prayed so hard and my prayers were answered! God is so great (as always!) My mom and sister met us up there, we all kissed and hugged him goodbye and walked out the door with no problem!! I think Josh took it the worst, he did not want to leave haha! But I'm happy to say daddy and little man did well and we are all great and getting ready for tomorrow! We were even greeted with a huge smile when we returned to get him (with 2 toys of course)
Here are some photos of my baby on his first day-(wasn't so thrilled about taking pics lol):
1 comment:
He looked so cute! I'm so glad he had a great day!
Post a Comment