Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Tuesday Pool-day... and shopping!
Today has been a GREAT day so far! I got to sleep late because Josh was able to take Antonio to school this morning. When they got back, we went up to our community pool and park. It was so nice to get out with just the 3 of us. Josh works so hard that days like this are so special. After a few hours at the pool/park, we went shopping and daddy got each of his boys 2 new outfits! We are just going to relax the rest of the night and have a nice meal before Josh goes into work at 7:00pm.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AWW, I just went through Jordans summer clothes and found 16 friggin pairs of shorts, but I will probably buy more haha...I just went through the babies summer shit, Cant wait to shop for him either, they have such cute shit out for kids now!
OOOOH How fun!!!!!! MAKES ME WANT TO GO TO THE POOL!
Post a Comment