Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bless my Baby Boy!!

I went shopping with my mommy (again) today. It is SO fun shopping for baby stuff! Antonio loves it too because he always gets something for being the "big brother".

I just go crazy at the stores, I want everything! God bless my children and God bless my family!

Here are some of the things we picked up today :) When I get home I will take photos to share of the beautiful stuff I have for Giovanni at my house :)



Calvin Klein galore!

Matching "big brother // little brother" shirts & Roccawear booties!
onsies // Booties // Undershirts Gap Blanket sleeper // bibs // towel // hats // more undershirts
Little stuff:
And here is a 17 week belly photo!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

OMG those are such cute things! And look at your belly I am so jealous! :) God bless and good luck!

Karen said...

Belly is getting big! Cute stuff!!