Celebrate Our Savior!
On Easter morn, we celebrate our Savior;
On Easter morn, we celebrate our Savior;
Whatever people seek in Him, they find.
In history, there has never been another
So holy, sacrificial, good and kind.
His resurrection makes us all immortal;
His resurrection makes us all immortal;
In heaven, we’ll be together with our King.
Eternally we’ll share in all His blessings;
Happy Easter! Jesus Christ is everything!
____________________________________________
Last night Antonio, Josh and I colored Easter eggs. Then Antonio had a bath and we put him to sleep. It took him a while to fall asleep because he was so excited. He woke up at the crack of dawn to find that the Easter Bunny had come! He was screaming and jumping all over the place! He went over to see what the bunny had left in his basket and then he went on his egg hunt. The Easter bunny hid 16 yummy filled eggs this year!
After things in the morning settled down, we headed over to my moms house with my Sister, Brother in law and the kids. The kids had another Easter egg hunt at grandmas and got more goodies!
It was such a gorgeous day that the kids were able to go in the pool. We all just had a blast!
Unfortunately, I didn't get all the photos I usually get because I was too busy with the video camera. But here are some I did get!



2 comments:
omg how fun!!!! that egg painting thingy was cool! yay Antonio looked soo happy!!!
Happy Easter!
Post a Comment