It was a nice little week for us. Lots of family time and fun. We went to a few high school games to watch our cousin in cheerleading and her boyfriend in his wrestling. Antonio always enjoys watching and playing sports and I love taking him to things he enjoys. His basketball should start sometime this week, I will know as soon as I hear from his coach!
Last night, my friend of 5 years Alexis came to visit me all the way from California! The kids had a great time playing together. We ordered pizza's and talked and I'm so glad I got to see her!
My Tired Baby:
Last night, my friend of 5 years Alexis came to visit me all the way from California! The kids had a great time playing together. We ordered pizza's and talked and I'm so glad I got to see her!
My Tired Baby:
Watching the Basketball Game:
LOL silly face with Cousin Liz:
Wrestling:
No comments:
Post a Comment