Sunday, January 25, 2009

Antonio is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!

We finally got our BFP (Big Fat Positive) yesterday, January 24, 2009!! Praise the Lord! We are finally pregnant after losing our pregnancy in August. Antonio is going to be a big brother!! We have faith that this pregnancy is going to be full term and 100% healthy!! Amen!!! I actually just came back from church. Our wonderful priest placed his hands over my belly and said a beautiful prayer of life and health for this baby!! My whole family and I are sooooo ecstatic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again (I wrote on your myspace pic) I am so happy for you, so exciting!! Looks like you will have a baby in August or September right?? Maybe yours will be born on Christians birthday :) ha! Well Congratulations again and Congrats Antonio for being a big brother!!! Your going to be a great one!! love yas!

Vanessa :)

Karen said...

I'm so happy to have a preggo buddy! Congratulations!