Well, 2008 went out with a bang! WELCOME 2009!!
We had so many family and friends over for New Years and had a really great party! I don't drink much, so it was nice to have some wine and let loose a little! We had so much food and dessert... my house was trashed afterwards haha! I'm finally getting a chance now to sit down and get on my computer to upload photos and post an update. My house still isn't clean the way I like it... but it will get there soon! Antonio had so much fun with his cousins and friends that were over... and all of the adults had a great time together celebrating the new year!
We had so many family and friends over for New Years and had a really great party! I don't drink much, so it was nice to have some wine and let loose a little! We had so much food and dessert... my house was trashed afterwards haha! I'm finally getting a chance now to sit down and get on my computer to upload photos and post an update. My house still isn't clean the way I like it... but it will get there soon! Antonio had so much fun with his cousins and friends that were over... and all of the adults had a great time together celebrating the new year!
My little man all dressed waiting for our company:
My cousin Liz and I:




1 comment:
Looks like it was a great party!
Post a Comment