Friday, September 16, 2011

Toys R Us for Gio's 2nd Birthday!

Gio had a blast going to Toys R Us to pick out some birthday presents! I really had a wonderful time with him, he was such a pleasure! When we got there, Toys R Us gave him a birthday crown and a birthday balloon and announced his name and birthday over the loud speaker. Everyone in the store that saw him with his crown on had to stop and say "happy birthday", he thought he was king for a day! He kept his crown on the entire time! What a ham hahaha. I find it so cute that its the little things that make my baby the happiest! Antonio even got something because this toy had just hit the floors when we got there and we bought the very first one! Its called an "Air Swimmer" and Antonio LOVESSS it just like I knew he would!


Got lunch, ready to go home and play with my new toys!

No comments: