What a wonderful, blessed 2nd birthday our baby Gio had!! He was so happy all day, it was precious! He was thrilled to see the decorations he picked out set up... Disney's Phineas and Ferb ... he loves that show! Since we already took him to the zoo last weekend for his birthday, I figured I would just have something small at the house today to celebrate his actual birthday. Josh and I bought him some P n F toys so I was able to decorate his cake myself. He was so excited when we brought out his cake he started screaming and clapping... the toys got to stay on for about 1.5 seconds lol. He got wonderful gifts from his family and friends and he could not be more happy then he is today! Thank you all so very much for all of your calls, thoughts, posts, texts, visits and presents for Giovanni's special day! His family and friends are what made his day so great!
May all the best in life my Son,
Enrich your future way,
Adventure and good fortune, too,
Bring joy to you each day.
Photo's of the day:
Giovanni thinks his new bath toys are fantASStic!
Antonio loves his Halloween costume so much he wore it for his brothers birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment