Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

I have to start out by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS! He is the reason for the season!
I love telling my boys all about Jesus on Christmas. Antonio is always so interested in what I have to say, its adorable. I can not wait until Gio is old enough to understand. I feel it is very important for them to know the true meaning of the holiday.
Christmas morning was wonderful. It truly is such a special time between my husband and I and our children. I live for those times. Our God is so amazing. It is HIS birthday, and yet, he continues to bless US with so many things.
The faces on our babies were priceless. The entire morning was filled with screams of joy and fun for them. Santa brought them a ton of great gifts.... I will just mention some of the favorites.
Antonio was thrilled to find an Xbox Kinect System under the tree for him. He just loved that Santa brought him a bunch of Wii and Xbox video games, Star Wars figures and ships, moon shoes, other games, books, art supplies, a real working construction set, a zune [mp3 player + more], candy and legos etc. Giovanni was amazed to find a Ford F150 truck [complete with "spoiled" licence plate], laugh and learn mailbox, Elmo doll, climb through tunnel, bath toys, Fisher-Price Spinnin' Sounds Speedway and Handy Manny Tool Set etc.
Christmas dinner was of course delicious. We had a huge honey glazed ham with all of the trimmings (salad, sweet potatoes etc.) and pasta and meatballs. Lots of Italian bread and anti pasta. Boy was I stuffed! I was so happy to celebrate Jesus' birthday with the ones I love most. Now, if my NY family was here, it would have been almost perfect!

Dreaming and waiting for Santa

Santa was here!I wish this photo was not so blurry, the way Gio looks at his big brother is to die for. With such love. They love each other so much I am so blessed.

No comments: