Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2010 Christmas Photos

No doubt, getting a decent Christmas photo this year was a complete nightmare! Thank God I can sit and laugh about it now that its over with, and our cards actually came out beautiful!! Antonio is at a great age to get his photo taken, because he will listen, pose and its over one two three... but Giovanni on the other hand, did not stay still for ONE second! I could not believe how difficult it was to get a decent photo of the both of them together. Five minutes after we started trying I was already sweating! The whole place was covered in cheerios and props, but thankfully, they were SO understanding and actually enjoyed us there.
In the middle of the chaos, as if things were not hectic enough, poor Gio cut his little finger and started bleeding all over his Christmas outfit. I could not believe I was actually able to sit down and put a decent card together, but, it all worked out and I am greatful! Here are some of the photo's that were taken, I dont know why they come out blurry and off color on the computer.... I chose 4 of them [two of them together and two solo shots] for our Christmas card... I am trying to scan it now but it is not coming out right, its beautiful in person, but the scan looks off...

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

They look beautiful..