Antonio's kindergarten photo came back already. I love it, what a precious memory!! My scanner is not working correctly so I took a photo of the photo with my phone :)
"The most important thing she'd learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
My Husband, My Bestfriend
Our First Born Antonio Thomas, Our Everything
Our Second Born Giovanni Gabriel, Our Everything
Valentina Sofia Due in July 2012!
Miracle #3
To My Children
•Before you were conceived I wanted you• •Before you were born I loved you• •Before you were here an hour I would die for you• •This is the miracle of Mother's Love•
"I hope that my children, looking back on today will remember a mother who had time to play; Because children grow up while you're not looking... There are years ahead for cleaning and cooking." ♥
I have a very optimistic outlook on life and I have high expectations. Motivation = Success. Ive realized just in the past few years that life can change dramatically right before your eyes. Everything happens for a reason, so live every moment to the fullest, trust your gut feelings, and dont stress the small stuff. Things will always fall into place. I consider myself very blessed. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for.
I Love to make people laugh. Especially my sons. Their smiles are my sunshine.
No comments:
Post a Comment