Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just Ordered Giovanni's Halloween Costume

I am beyond excited! I have found the cutest costume for Giovanni this year, in honor of my father who really wanted him to be a monkey because he calls him "Grandpa's Monkey". I have never dressed Nino in one of those really "baby-ish" costumes, and really wanted to do it this time around. I can't wait until it arrives, I totally hope it fits this buddha boy!!

I think my baby is going to look so amazingly adorable in this costume even though I always said I would never dress my kid up in something like this. Its funny how some of your taste changes as you get older... some of these costumes are to die for!!
Its so much fun when you get to choose your child's costume because they are too young to do it, Antonio has been picking his own Halloween costumes for the past 4 Halloweens, so I really have no say if he picks a silly one, as long as he is happy!

No comments: