Monday was Antonio's very first day of Kindergarten. He looked adorable. The morning went pretty smooth as expected. There was no problems waking him up early in the morning and getting him dressed. He was really excited about going. When we got to his classroom, he was a little hesitant at first, but once he got to his seat he was absolutely fine. I gave him a kiss goodbye and it went great. Then, I went over to my niece and nephew's school and walked them to their class.
Antonio had a big smile on his face when we picked him up. He had a really nice day. I was so happy he liked it, already he has made friends and has people waving to him, he is so amazing he gets along with everyone!
1 comment:
Congratulations Antonio! He looked so cute! Glad he had a great first day!
Post a Comment