I just cant believe it. The time has come for me to send my oldest baby off to school tomorrow... Kindergarten, wow.
Thursday was open house at Antonio's school. We all went to meet Antonio's teacher and see his classroom. I cried like a baby but Antonio is very excited. I just cant help but think about my little baby having to find his way around such a big school all by himself like a big boy. Where has the time gone?? I'm not so sure I'm ready yet!! But, I guess that is part of being a mom... letting go sometimes... right? I am so proud of the little young man he is.

Well, its the night before Antonio's first day of school. Josh and I will be taking and picking him up since we have decided against him taking the bus this year. We have to be there by 7:45a.m. He is all ready for the school year. He is all set with all of his clothes, shoes and supplies. He has to wear a uniform to school which I am very happy about, a solid colored polo shirt and either black, navy or khaki shorts/pants. Right now, Antonio is all snugly in dreamland waiting for his big day tomorrow. I just cant believe it.
My Miracle. My baby. My little Kindergartner.
No comments:
Post a Comment