Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday, I am thankful for the wonderful advice I got from my friends on how to get my babies to sleep better at night. So far it is working wonderfully and we are all getting a better nights sleep. Besides that, I am thankful for the obvious. The health of my boys. I am thankful they have pretty eyes to see out of, a beautiful little nose to smell with, a mouth to speak and eat with, cute little ears to hear out of and every other beautifully working part on their little bodies. The Lord has blessed them not only to have perfect health, but perfect minds as well. I pray they are ALWAYS as healthy and smart as they are now! Im thankful I have so much time with them to sit and play. I am also thankful for the closeness of my family. I have the most hard working, generous, loving family I could ever ask for. I am thankful my husband and I are so much in love and that we are able to provide for our boys with all of the things they want or need.

This Thursday, I am thankful for ALL of the blessings our LORD has blessed us with :)
LoL he looks like a little girl here:

No comments: