Yesterday, June 29, 2010 my husband and I celebrated our second anniversary. Two years ago was one of the best day's of my life. June 29, 2008, I married my best friend. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and it has been absolutely wonderful ever since. I could not think of another person who I would rather spend the rest of my life with. I thank God every day for bringing the perfect man into my life. One who loves me unconditionally and treats our boy's and I with the up most respect, exactly how we should be treated. He truly does everything for us. He is such an amazing father and husband, I just can not wait to grow old with him. God certainly knew what he was doing when Josh and I were reunited again after dating so long ago. Fate is awesome. It only takes a second to say I love you, but a lifetime to show it.
So, to the most wonderful man I know, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. I love you and our children more then life itself. You complete me and our fam[ily].
" Love is a behavior, not just a feeling. It's the way somebody treats you everyday, all day.
Not just when their life is going well "
♥
"And when my lips meet thine, thy very soul is wedded unto mine"
♥
"Grow old along with me, the very best is yet to be."
No comments:
Post a Comment