That my life is just amazing. I know I say it all the time, but having my babies is the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I can't describe the feeling I get when I look at my boys. The feeling is just astounding. I know for sure I was born to be a mother. It's definitely what I "do" best. Everything I do in my life is done for and with my kids. I was just watching Antonio play and hug me and smile at me with that smile that completely melts me and it just spins my whole world around. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I had my Gio on my lap just staring at me with those gorgeous eyes... and when I looked down at him, he let out the most precious sounding giggle that I have ever heard. God is simply amazing huh? I could swear I'm not even on earth during moments like that... it must be a little bit of heaven. No? I go simply crazy with every smile and smirk on their face. I am just so blessed. I LOVE my life as a mother and wife!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
My little baby fell asleep in his jumparoo aww!.jpg)
.jpg)
Antonio and I are going to have a movie and book date night tonight! All of our stuff is ready and I'm excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment