Friday, February 5, 2010

Bath Time for the Boys

Here are some photos of my little precious babies in the tubby tonight. Oh by the way, the Crayola® Bathtub Crayons = GRRRR! It took me an hour to clean up Antonio's bathroom after he was done with them. I was scrubbing with Clorox and everything- it was so hard to get off my walls! I was so angry (haha). At least I can laugh about it now and he had fun... I'm glad he did because that is the last time we will get those!
I only got 3 photos of Antonio before he yelled "NO MORE PICTURES MOM!"

Sucky Sucky Thumie aww

Smelling so delicious. I could just eat my boys up after their baths -- and I do! They totally love their massages with lotion too! It's something I always do for them, I think Its really good for them! I wish someone would do that for me after my shower!

All done! Night night!

No comments: