I just about cried when I got the mail today. One of my best friends Tiffany (for over 20 years) sent me the sweetest baby shower gift because she could not be here -- 2 really important things from my registry . She truly is an amazing friend and is always so thoughtful and generous. Even though we live so far away from each other, she never forgets about me... ever. I love her so much! Thank you Tiff this gift means the world to me!!
Leachco Organicsmart Convertible Crib Teether:
Breathable safer baby bumper:

And I'm not sure if I mentioned that my beautiful stroller came in... Thanks to my sister Dawn! Another one who is soooo awesome to me and goes over and beyond...
Its all put together and every time I look at it I get sooo excited because I just cant wait to use it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment