What a great day! My sister and niece arrived this morning from NY. We went shopping and picked out my baby shower cake. The one we liked did not come bigger then one sheet (serving 10 people) but it was so adorable that I had to have it and we ended up ordering 2 cakes :) The second one is a cake made up of all cupcakes :)
After, my mom, dad and sister surprised Josh, Antonio and I big time with a 3-D sonogram of our little Giovanni!!! This totally made our day, it was so wonderful. The best part is, they didn't think we got good enough shots of his face, so we get to go back tomorrow and see him AGAIN!!! They gave us a beautiful CD of photos plus a DVD! Tomorrow, they are going to make us a DVD with music. The sono tech said Giovanni is 3lbs 11oz already!! If going by the sono, my due date would be September 20th but we are still sticking with the original date of September 30th. Everything looks great and he is all formed and ready to go!! He just needs a little more time to get bigger :) I never got to get a 3-D sonogram with Antonio so this was all new to me and I just LOVED it!! Enjoy the photos!!! More to come tomorrow!!!
After, my mom, dad and sister surprised Josh, Antonio and I big time with a 3-D sonogram of our little Giovanni!!! This totally made our day, it was so wonderful. The best part is, they didn't think we got good enough shots of his face, so we get to go back tomorrow and see him AGAIN!!! They gave us a beautiful CD of photos plus a DVD! Tomorrow, they are going to make us a DVD with music. The sono tech said Giovanni is 3lbs 11oz already!! If going by the sono, my due date would be September 20th but we are still sticking with the original date of September 30th. Everything looks great and he is all formed and ready to go!! He just needs a little more time to get bigger :) I never got to get a 3-D sonogram with Antonio so this was all new to me and I just LOVED it!! Enjoy the photos!!! More to come tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment