Thursday, February 19, 2009

8 weeks 1 day!

Hey everyone! It's only been a week but I feel like I haven't been on the computer in forever! This pregnancy has really been knocking me off of my feet! Thank GOD for my husband and parents!! I am now 8 weeks and 1 day along!

A little week recap:
Valentines day was awesome! Josh surprised me with a new video camera that makes DVDs and cooked for Antonio and I ALL day! It was such a treat. Antonio got a bunch of toys and candy from us and his grandparents. He is such a spoiled little man.
A few days ago, my doctor sent me for another sonogram. Because of our lost pregnancy in August, he is really keeping a close eye on this little peanut. This time, we got to see the little heart beating!! It was so amazing. 144 strong bpm. It's amazing how much this little bean had grown in a week and some days. Last ultrasound, all we saw was a sack and a dot. This time, we actually got to see our little embryo and its precious little heart beating! Amazing. We are so blessed. I just can't wait until this morning (or should I say 24/7) sickness is over!!

No comments: