What a fantastic Christmas vacation we had at Disney World! I fought right through all of my morning (noon and night) sickness like a soldier and ended up having a fantastic time with my family!! (Took me a few days to recover, but it was sooo worth it!) The most amazing thing ever was experiencing it through my children's eyes. Disney World looked magnificent all decorated for Christmas. Especially the castle. It was breath taking! The shows and parade's were awesome. Of course I cried like a baby. Santa even made an appearance! It was just fabulous in every way. The kids were so excited they got to meet some characters they never got to meet before (such as Jake, from "Jake and the Neverland Pirates", Lightning McQueen, Mater and Phineas & Ferb) I can not thank my Lord enough for getting me through these couple of days for my family, I was so very sick but got through it like a champ. Thank you God for hearing our prayers and giving us the best Christmas vacation! YOU are the reason for the season!





















((I have so many more photos to post but the site I usually make my "slides" with is shutting down and I'm pretty sure I will be losing all of the slides I have on here (cry) .. so hopefully I will find another "slide" site soon so I can share the rest of the photos!))
No comments:
Post a Comment