Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Our Disney Vacation is BOOKED!

Our "Disney" Jar!! We always set up a Disney Jar before our trips to Disney World... the whole family gets involved & throws extra change in there for spending money when we are in DISNEY!! Antonio was so excited he put some of "his" money in there!

I am so incredibly excited that we booked our Walt Disney World vacation today!! We are going for three days in December for the Christmas season! Nothing is more beautiful to me then a Disney World Christmas and I can not WAIT to experience it through my children's eyes!! We are going to be staying at one of our favorite hotels, Disney's Wilderness Lodge. It was so exciting for the boy's and I to watch Josh book our hotel room and dining plans and getting our tickets to "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party" ... it reminded me of me when I was little, watching my dad book our yearly Florida Disney trips... so exciting! Family vacations are very important to Josh and I because our parents did it for us growing up and we want to be able to do the same for our boys... Plus we LOVE DISNEY!


YAY! Let the countdown begin!!!

No comments: