Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Antonio's Kindergarten Graduation

Antonio's kindergarten graduation went nice and smooth! Giovanni didn't act up and everyone was in a good mood! The ceremony was ADORABLE however, the tallest child in the entire grade was standing right in front of Antonio almost the whole time so it was hard to get pictures LOL I hate when that happens. I can not believe this school year is almost over and my baby will be going into 1st grade. Antonio got his diploma and yearbook and is very proud of himself today as he should be! He has made so many wonderful friends and I have gotten to know so many wonderful people! Afterwards, daddy took us out for breakfast and Antonio got two surprises. A poster he wanted and a Marvel Case for his Marvel Mighty Beans he collects :)

Antonio's shout out in the yearbook :)

No comments: